Headlines
Loading...
MOBILE PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS and TRICKS To CAPTURE BETTER PHOTOS

MOBILE PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS and TRICKS To CAPTURE BETTER PHOTOS

mobile-photography-tricks

today I wanted to talk about how you can get better photos out of these mobile photography iPhone not specifically towards an Android operating phone but just some tips that you can do to really get a better picture out of your mobile device.


 so let's get into it the number one thing first right off the bat just clean off that lens think about it you're throwing this thing in your pocket your purse I don't have a purse would they call that a murse a man-purse cup holder and your car drinks just spilling all over it get a lens cloth any sort of cloth use your t-shirt try and stay away from the the finger because your finger has a bunch of oils on it and that actually creates a film over the lens so I would recommend just getting any sort of lens cloth really anything you can find other than your your finger to just wipe most phones whether.


you're on the Apple iOS operating system or you're on the Android operating system most phones are capable of having a grid system on your photos I'm gonna show you exactly how to go in here so we're gonna go to the camera under settings so camera under settings and then you'll have this just right on top second setting down it just says grid just turn that on and then we'll go back into our our camera and now we have a nice grid that will let us line up exactly okay.


 so many times people are taking pictures and it's just a little up centered a little you don't really know what kind of space in my crooked a my not crooked but this will help.


 I always said it two grids because it just gives you that visual guidance on what's level in your frame what's not level the next one I want to talk about is setting your exposure and locking it so you have the functionality to set your exposure this is really important if you're trying to do it a hyperlapse or a time-lapse of some sort phones tend to overexpose images so this is a great way to bring down your exposure a little bit all you do if you're an iPhone.


 shooter push hold down it'll automatically lock the exposure as well as the focus now you can take your finger and drag up or down to set your exposure bump it up bump it down good go if at all possible avoid using the zoomin function you were losing an incredible amount of data and pixels when you start zooming in it just doesn't do anything for your image if you're trying to get a truly solid image out of your photography with a mobile device.


just try to avoid it at all costs if you can move closer to your subject get a different angle move side-to-side find a different vantage point try and find different angles try and get low try and shoot up try and shoot down try and shoot through object find your subject what you're trying to shoot find something to put in front of it but still keep focus on that subject now you can play with the different focus settings and you can on your phone you can actually pick where you want to focus it brings me to another point make sure your image is in focus where you want your subject to be focused on alright.


all it is is a quick tap this goes for both iPhone and Android phones a lot of the times we're using this as a quick running gun camera we're just snapping which is but if we're trying to get a really cool landscape picture or a really good portrait photo something we're trying to do or even if it's for your business or whatever a product then really take the time to kind of analyze what's gonna be in this photo is there anything I don't want in this photo like that shoe in the corner the last tip trick.


that i'ma leave with you guys is try and find an app I use Adobe Lightroom Creative Cloud it's right on my phone I got the whole platform right here it is a monthly subscription I can shoot RAW images in Adobe and have the full settings let's just go look we're gonna jump in so.


I can show you so here's my Lightroom app it's got all my photos saved in here but what I want to show you is if I click on this blue camera icon down the bottom right I'm taken to a page that now I can take photos all right but it gives me the full functionality of shooting a raw photo that I can then take in the Lightroom and edit according to the presets that.


I've created and just apply the presets to a raw photo alright you have complete control over your focus you have complete control over exposure white balance and you can even go into manual focus mode with peak settings moving in and out of autofocus it's not focusing here it's not focusing there but it's keeping that focus on the subject extremely helpful to be able to have this functionality in a cell phone be able to dial in those settings as much as you want woo solid tips to get some better photos with your mobile device.


try those out let me know how they work for you let me know if you have some other tips down in the comments I would love to hear but I found those few you can really get some great shots that just kind of take it to the next level of photography with your with your mobile device we carry these things everywhere it is an absolute invaluable tool to be able to just bust out not carry this big monstrosity of a beast mode camera system with you all the time right take advantage of using your phone and just capturing that better image all about the functionality trying to use these babies.


if you liked the post pls shere with your friends.

0 Comments: